We are pleased to introduce Sprott Energy Transition Materials Monthly by Paul Wong, CFA, Market Strategist and Jacob White, ETF Product Manager. At Sprott, we believe the global clean energy transition will grow more urgent as energy markets continue reordering and energy security becomes synonymous with national security. Companies that are upstream in the supply chain may be well positioned to benefit from the increased investment in the critical minerals necessary for the clean energy transition.
Strong Demand-Supply Fundamentals for 2023
As 2022 ended, most of the main bearish risks for the U.S. (rising interest rates), EU (cold winter), and China (zero-COVID) faded suddenly and nearly simultaneously, setting the market for a more pro-cyclical outlook. The upward revision in global growth, the timing effect of the China credit impulse and the surprise ending of China’s zero-COVID policy have provided a tailwind for the metals market. For energy transition […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content