Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) was the recipient of unusually large options trading on Thursday. Stock traders purchased 384,705 call options on the company. This is an increase of approximately 1,490% compared to the typical daily volume of 24,198 call options. Cameco Price Performance
→ Most profitable less than $5 stock in the world? (From Oxford Club)
Shares of CCJ opened at $28.75 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $24.99 and its two-hundred day moving average is $25.26. Cameco has a twelve month low of $20.01 and a twelve month high of $32.49. The company has a current ratio of 5.92, a quick ratio of 4.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The firm has a market capitalization of $12.44 billion, a PE ratio of 169.13, a P/E/G ratio of 0.68 and a beta of 0.95. Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
CCJ has been […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketbeat.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!