Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
December 2, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) EnCore Energy’s acquisition of Azarga Uranium is expected to close shortly, according to a Red Cloud Securities report. EnCore Energy Corp. (EU:TSX.V; ENCUF:OTCQX) just became part of Red Cloud Securities’ coverage of energy stocks given it is ‘set to become a leading, U.S.-based in situ recovery (ISR) uranium developer,’ according to analyst David Talbot in a Nov. 17 research note. Red Cloud initiated coverage on enCore with a Buy rating and a CA$2.75 per share target price. In comparison, the mining company’s share price today is around CA$1.88.
‘With uranium prices on the move and anticipated to rise further in the near term and with an extensive pipeline of ISR projects to develop, we believe investors should be keeping a close eye on this company,’ Talbot wrote.The analyst further explained the reasons enCore Energy is compelling. For […]
Click here to view original web page at menafn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!