TORONTO, Dec. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“CUR” or the “Company”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that, in line with its corporate strategy, it has appointed Marty Tunney, P.Eng. as President and Chief Operating Officer effective immediately. Mr. Tunney brings a wealth of mining experience having been in the industry for 18 years. As a professional mining engineer, Mr. Tunney has worked for several majors including Inco Limited and Newmont Corporation, and in senior management roles with NewCastle Gold Ltd. (formerly Castle Mountain Mining Company Ltd.) and Solstice Gold Corp. Mr. Tunney worked across multiple provinces and territories in Canada, as well as the Southwestern United States where he successfully permitted projects for exploration and development and was instrumental in moving projects into production. Mr. Tunney also spent several years in capital markets with both an international investment bank and a Canadian bank […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!