” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Carmichael as Vice President of Exploration, effective immediately.
Andy Carmichael is a Professional Geoscientist with 19+ years in mineral exploration, of which 17+ have focused on exploring for uranium deposits in the Athabasca Basin, Hornby Bay Basin, Colorado Plateau, and Namibia. Most recently Andy served as Vice President of Exploration at IsoEnergy Ltd. (TSXV: ISO) where he was also a member of the team that discovered the Hurricane deposit, currently the world’s highest-grade Indicated Mineral Resource for uranium. Previously, Andy worked at the Triple R, Phoenix, Gryphon, and J-Zone deposits. Together with Craig Parry, Steve Blower, and Justin Rodko, Andy was awarded the AME 2022 Colin Spence Award for excellence in global mineral exploration for the discovery of Hurricane. Andy is a P.Geo and holds a B.Sc. with Honours in Geology from Saint Mary’s University in Halifax, Nova […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content