Before the market’s opening on Thursday, February 9, Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) (TSE: CCO) will release the results of its most recent quarterly financial report.
According to analysts following the company’s stock price, Cameco is expected to generate earnings of $0.09 per share in the fourth quarter of this year.
By following the link provided, investors will have the opportunity to participate in the conference call that the company is holding.
Recent events have resulted in several changes being implemented by hedge funds regarding the interests they previously held in the company. 1832 Asset Management L.P.Increased the amount of Cameco stock owned by 61.9% over the year’s first three months. 1832 Asset Management L.P. now holds a total of 1,700 stock held by the basic materials company following the acquisition of an additional 650 shares during the most recent quarter.Based on the stock’s current price, 1832 Asset Management L.P. has spent $49,000.During the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content