Key Points: Uranium Plus Multi-Element Historic Resources
Untested Exploration Upside
Strategic Rare Earth Mineral Potential
Expands CUR’s Queensland Project Portfolio Compelling Acquisition Terms Philip Williams President and CEO commented, “With today’s signing of the Agreement, the Transaction will add another uranium project to the CUR portfolio with significant previous expenditures and historic mineral resources. Like many of our other projects we believe that Milo boasts strong exploration potential which we intend to pursue in short order. The project also fits well with our existing Queensland assets, namely Ben Lomond and Maureen, and will provide critical mass in an important global mining jurisdiction. We feel strongly that Milo will be a valuable project to CUR as it may be advanced as a uranium asset with additional historic mineral resources of rare earths, copper and gold. Currently the Queensland Government of Australia is highlighting rare earths […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!