TORONTO and LAKEWOOD, Colo., Oct. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (" CUR ") (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) and Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE American: UUUU) (TSX: EFR) (“ Energy Fuels ”) are pleased to announce the closing of the acquisition (the “ Transaction ”), previously announced on July 15, 2021, of a portfolio of conventional uranium projects located in Utah and Colorado (the “ Projects ”) pursuant to the asset purchase agreement (the “ Purchase Agreement ”) among CUR and certain wholly-owned subsidiaries of Energy Fuels (collectively, the “ EF Parties ”). In connection with the closing of the Transaction, the companies have also entered into toll-milling, operating and investor rights agreements with respect to the Projects.
Transaction Highlights: New Entrant into the U.S. Uranium Sector – The acquisition establishes CUR as a new player in the U.S. uranium sector. The U.S. is currently the largest generator […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!