Each Subscription Receipt entitles the holder thereof to automatically receive, upon satisfaction of certain escrow release conditions (the “ Escrow Release Conditions ”), one unit of LUR (a “ Unit ”). Each Unit shall be comprised of one class B common share of LUR (each, a “ Unit Share ”) and one-half of one common share purchase warrant of LUR (each whole warrant, a “ Warrant ”). Each Warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one class B common share of LUR (each, a “ Warrant Share ”) at a price of C$1.05 for a period of 24 months following the Escrow Release Date (as defined herein). The Escrow Release Conditions includes the satisfaction of all conditions precedent to the completion of the Spin-Out as well as receipt of conditional approval for the listing of LUR’s class B common shares (the “ Common Shares ”) on the Canadian Securities […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content