TORONTO, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (the "Company", “CUR” or “Consolidated Uranium”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) has been requested by OTC Markets Group Inc. (“OTC Markets”) to issue this statement about promotional activity concerning its common shares (the “Common Shares”).
On January 3, 2022, OTC Markets informed the Company that it became aware of certain promotional activities concerning the Company and the Common Shares traded on the OTCQB Marketplace, including the distribution of three promotional newsletter e-mails published by The Wolf of Penny Stocks, Penny Picks and Epic Stocks Picks discussing the Company, its projects and the global uranium market. The publications also contained links to, and summaries of recent news releases issued by CUR. OTC Markets provided examples of the promotional material for reference.
The Wolf of Penny Stocks, Penny Picks and Epic Stocks Picks are third-party marketing and advertising firms retained by the Company’s investor […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content