The ASX had a positive start to the week, even with a dip in red-hot uranium shares. The ASX 200 finished 0.57% higher at 7,384 points while the ASX Emerging Companies Index finished 0.13% up at 2,555 points. Energy and financials were the best sectors, gaining 1.81% and 1.52% respectively, with energy being boosted by the rise in oil prices over the weekend.
Sectors in the red included health and tech which retreated 1.03% and 0.70%. TODAY’S BIGGEST WINNERS
Scroll or swipe to reveal table. Click headings to sort. Stocks highlighted in yellow rose after making announcements during the trading day. AO1 Assetowl Limited 0.006 20 155000 RBX Resource B 0.245 20 12725693 LEL Lithenergy 0.685 15 4341302 Debuting today was cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (ASX:PEB) , gaining 18%.
Resource Base (ASX:RBX) announced it was acquiring applications prospective for rare earths across the Murray Basin. Lithium Energy (ASX:LEL) rose […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content