Yeap there’s uranium all right Pic: Family Guy/Fox Television share
The ASX closed the week on a positive note, gaining 0.50% to close 1.4% higher than last week.
The ASX 200 closed at 7,523 while the ASX Emerging Companies Index rose 2.09% to close at 2,431.
Most sectors closed positive with materials the best sector gaining 1.17% while tech was the only major laggard, retreating 0.76%. TODAY’S BIGGEST WINNERS Scroll or swipe to reveal table. Click headings to sort. ASX investors woke this morning to news that the spot uranium price went above US$37/lb for the first time in six years.Literally all of the ASX’s uranium stocks gained with the best being 92Energy (ASX:92E) which gained over 60%. Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) , a Queensland focused gold and base metals exploration company, rose 75% on its ASX debut . TODAY’S BIGGEST LOSERS Scroll or swipe to reveal table. Click headings to sort. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content