[PDF] Press Release: Climate protection urgently needed – uranium would help Herisau, 23.03.2022 (PresseBox) – .
In Germany, 2021 climate targets were missed, and greenhouse gas emissions increased.
Many countries have recognized that achieving climate targets is not possible without nuclear power plants, so new power plants are being built eagerly and many are in the planning stage. Unlike in this country. In 2021, 4.5 percent more greenhouse gases were blown into the air in Germany than the year before. With gas prices so high, there was an increased reliance on hard coal and lignite. Work is now underway on an emergency climate protection program. The expansion of renewable energies takes time, and our country in particular lacks wind and sun. Germany wants to be greenhouse gas neutral by 2045, which is no easy task.Compared to all other energy sources, uranium is very cheap. When electricity suppliers’ supply contracts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content