China plans to build at least 150 new reactors over the next 15 years, this is more than the rest of the world has built in the past 35 years. It is the news that the uranium players have been waiting for: a potential new, huge surge in demand that will reward mining companies ready to go into production.
China has reported overnight to be planning 150 new nuclear reactors over the next 15 years — more than have been built around the world since 1980 — a signal that uranium production needs to be stepped up, fast and soon.
In a lucky coincidence, Paladin Energy (ASX: PDN) announced Wednesday that it is making progress on restarting its Langer Heinrich uranium mine in Namibia.
And earlier this week, advanced uranium explorer Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) announced it is to begin a new drilling program at its flagship Honeymoon uranium project in South […]
Click here to view original web page at smallcaps.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!