Including 15 Metres of 2.26 g/t Gold and 16.6 g/t Silver (2.48 Au-eq) from 21 Metres
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – October 26, 2020) – Chakana Copper Corp. (TSXV: PERU) (OTCQB: CHKKF) (FSE: 1ZX) (the" Company "or" Chakana "), is pleased to provide drill results from four additional holes completed at the Paloma East target at the expanded Soledad Project in Ancash, Peru. These results are part of the Phase 3 drill program, a fully funded 15,000 metre drill program that started August 15, 2020. Phase 3 is testing a tight cluster of high-grade, gold-enriched tourmaline breccia pipe targets within the high-priority Paloma area and will then continue onto the Huancarama breccia complex (Fig. 1). Drilling is currently underway at Paloma West where eleven holes have been completed thus far.
Significant mineralized intervals from these four holes at Paloma East include: DDH # Az Dip From –
To (m) Core […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content