Investing News Network
June 08, 2023
Carmanah Minerals Corp. (CSE:CARM), ( “Carmanah ” or the “Company” ) is pleased to announce the acquisition of the Baie Verte Brompton projects from Marvel Discovery Corp., and Falcon Gold Corp. Both Falcon and Marvel jointly hold 1402 claims covering 35,050 hectares located along the Baie Verte Brompton Line in Central Newfoundland. Marvel and Falcon jointly have agreed to option their interests in the property to Carmanah Minerals Corp., Carmanah recently announced the acquisition of the Hare Hill Pluton Rare Earth Project covering 162 claims totaling 4050 hectares in Central Newfoundland. The property is directly contiguous to the recent “Bottom Brook Acquisition” by York Harbour Metals Inc., announced December 21, 2022.
The Hare Hill granitic system is prospective for rare-earth mineralization, as recently reported by York Harbour Metals, whose grab rock samples returned total rare earth oxide grades (TREO) between 3.45% and 21.63% TREO. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content