Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 8, 2023) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") announced today an update on its lithium exploration activities at the Hydra Lithium Project ("Hydra") in the James Bay region of Quebec, Canada, and the results of a biogeochemical survey carried out at the Anchor Lithium Project ("Anchor") located in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Hydra Lithium Project, James Bay Region, Quebec
ALX has temporarily suspended its 2023 prospecting program at Hydra, located in the Eeyou Istchee-James Bay region of Quebec, following an emergency fire evacuation notice from the Ministère des Ressources naturelles et des Forêts, or, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forests (the "Ministry"). In the interest of public safety due to the high-risk conditions in the region, the Ministry has banned forest access on Crown land and has ordered the closure of roads to help prevent […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content