Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 15, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV ) (FSE: DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") announces that further to its news releases of February 26, 2021 and March 12, 2021, due to increased demand, it is increasing the total gross amount to be raised under its non-brokered private placement to $3,000,000 (the " Offering ").
The Offering is comprised of a combination of: (i) non-flow-through units (the " NFT Units ") being sold at a price of $0.50 per NFT Unit; (ii) flow-through units (the " FT Units ") being sold at a price of $0.64 per FT Unit; and (iii) flow-through charity units (the " Charity Units ") being sold at a price of $0.69 per Charity Unit. Each NFT Unit is comprised of one non-flow-through common share and one-half (0.5) of one warrant. Each FT Unit and Charity Unit is comprised […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content