Nathan Bridge appointed VP to work with Dr. Karl Schimann
Saskatchewan Technical Team Expands with senior geologists Carey Galeschuk and Greg Gudmundson
Appointments Support Renewed Investment Interest in Carbon-Free Energy Metals
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – July 15, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV) ( OTCQB: CVVUF) (FSE : DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Nathan Bridge to Vice President of Exploration of the Company effective July 12, 2021. Dr. Karl Schimann will continue as Senior Exploration Consultant to CanAlaska, working closely with Nathan in transition to execute on the Company’s exploration plans. The Company’s activities are accelerating rapidly in a renewed investment environment for carbon-free energy metals, the core of CanAlaska’s portfolio.Mr. Nathan Bridge has over a decade of experience managing exploration, delineation, and geotechnical drilling programs at Cameco Corporation. He was senior Geologist on Cameco’s […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!