Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 26, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV ) (FSE: DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") announces that further to its March 12, 2021 and March 15, 2021 news releases, it has now completed the second and final tranche (the " Second Tranche ") of its non-brokered private placement (the " Offering "). Under the Second Tranche, the Company has issued 1,165,000 flow-through units for gross proceeds of $745,600 and 2,488,800 non-flow-through units for gross proceeds of $1,244,400. In connection with the Second Tranche, the Company paid a total of $144,644 and issued a total of 263,192 warrants as finder’s fees. Each finder’s warrant is exercisable for one common share at a price of $0.75 for two years. All securities issued under the Second Tranche are subject to a hold period expiring July 27, 2021 in accordance with applicable securities laws and the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content