Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 12, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV) ( FSE: DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") announces that it has closed the first tranche (the " First Tranche ") of its non-brokered private placement (the " Offering ") previously announced on February 26, 2021. Under the First Tranche, the Company has issued 1,820,000 non flow-through units for gross proceeds of $910,000 and 156,250 flow-through units for gross proceeds of $100,000, for total gross proceeds of $1,010,000.
In connection with the First Tranche, the Company paid a total of $20,400 and issued a total of 38,175 warrants as finder’s fees. Each finder’s warrant is exercisable for one common share at a price of $0.75 for two years.
All securities issued under this private placement are subject to a hold period expiring July 13, 2021, in accordance with applicable securities laws and the policies of the TSX […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content