→ Biden’s New Plan – What No One is Telling You (Ad) Uranium Energy Corp. logo Uranium Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) had its target price boosted by Canaccord Genuity from $2.00 to $2.15 in a research report sent to investors on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports. The brokerage currently has a buy rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
A number of other research firms have also recently weighed in on UEC. HC Wainwright upped their price target on Uranium Energy from $3.30 to $3.60 and gave the stock a buy rating in a report on Tuesday. Zacks Investment Research cut Uranium Energy from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report on Tuesday. Finally, Roth Capital reiterated a buy rating and set a $2.40 target price (down from $2.90) on shares of Uranium Energy in a research note on Thursday, November 12th.
UEC opened at $1.64 on Wednesday. The […]
Click here to view original web page at www.modernreaders.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!