Uranium stocks are likely to stay in the limelight as the U.S. looks to decrease reliance on Russian suppliers.
Cameco Corporation ( CCJ ): This uranium producer is keeping some of its mines idle, betting on higher uranium prices in the future.
Global X Uranium ETF ( URA ): This thematic fund provides exposure to global companies involved in uranium exploration and mining.
Uranium Energy ( UEC ): The acquisition of Uranium One offers access to Irigaray, a large uranium processing facility that has become a central hub for satellite uranium mining projects in Wyoming. Uranium stocks have been flaming hot since Russia invaded Ukraine in late February. Rising fossil fuel costs have prompted several countries, including the U.S., to look at nuclear energy more closely.Recent metrics suggest “At the end of 2021, there were 93 operating reactors with a combined generation capacity of about 95,492 MW.” Nuclear plants […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content