The nuclear energy revolution is here. Are you ready to join the movement? Cameco ( NYSE: CCJ ) is an extraordinary business operating in an industry with solid growth potential. I am bullish on Cameco stock because of the company’s high-conviction mining projects and dividend payments (albeit small) and because CCJ shares are trading at an attractive price now – from a technical perspective.
Cameco is a Canada-based uranium miner. As we’ll discover, CCJ stock has favorable analyst ratings and price targets. Furthermore, Cameco’s position as a leader in the nuclear fuel market is assured because the company controls vast uranium reserves.
Plus, Cameco just marked a production milestone at one of the company’s main uranium assets. First things first, though: To be bullish on CCJ stock, you’ll need to envision the upside in the uranium market So, let’s start with that. The Uranium Supply/Demand Imbalance
Here’s an alarming statistic. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content