Bullfrog Gold ( OTCMKTS:BFGC ) and Fission Uranium ( OTCMKTS:FCUUF ) are both small-cap basic materials companies, but which is the superior business? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, analyst recommendations, risk, profitability, earnings, institutional ownership and dividends.
Valuation & Earnings
Get Bullfrog Gold alerts:
This table compares Bullfrog Gold and Fission Uranium’s gross revenue, earnings per share (EPS) and valuation. Risk & Volatility Bullfrog Gold has a beta of 1.24, indicating that its share price is 24% more volatile than the S&P 500. Comparatively, Fission Uranium has a beta of 2.78, indicating that its share price is 178% more volatile than the S&P 500. Profitability This table compares Bullfrog Gold and Fission Uranium’s net margins, return on equity and return on assets. Net Margins Return on Equity Return on Assets Bullfrog Gold N/A N/A -256.13% Fission Uranium N/A -1.53% -1.50% […]
Click here to view original web page at www.modernreaders.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!