Boss Energy’s preparations for the restart of the Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia are well underway.
The busy developer is working towards a final investment decision for the project this year, though the exact timing will be linked to increases in the uranium price.
Front-end engineering work is more than 50% complete, a high-voltage power connection agreement has been signed and 100% of the piping and instrumentation diagrams have been finalised.
The project execution plan has been approved. The plan outlines the objectives, processes and strategies to be employed by the owner’s team and contractors, as well as establishing a framework to ensure key project milestones are met.Analysts from Sprott Equity Research said Boss’ latest update showed the company continued to "prioritise substance over flash".In June 2021, the company released the results of an enhanced feasibility study, which saw a 35% rise in the project’s pre-tax net present value to US$309 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content