Boss Energy ASX BOE seismic survey technique Honeymoon uranium project Australian explorer Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) has confirmed it will trial a seismic reflection program as part of a strategy to grow the inventory at its Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia.
The program is designed to identify likely uranium-bearing sediments within known mineralised palaeochannels at the project ahead of a drilling campaign scheduled to start in the coming quarter.
While reportedly ubiquitous in oil exploration, seismic surveying is relatively novel in the exploration of shallow mineral deposits. Low cost and low impact
Boss recognised the potential advantages offered by seismic methods in 2019 and began adopting them due to their low cost, low impact and speedy approach to exploration.Utilising seismic datasets with existing geoscientific information, the company plans to reduce the number of drill holes required to locate additional resources within pre-defined exploration targets at Honeymoon, allowing for streamlining of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content