Boss has appointed key personnel to ensure wellfield development and construction activities can start as soon as a final investment decision is made. Aspiring producer Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) has confirmed it will expand preliminary project execution strategies for the re-start of its Honeymoon uranium venture in South Australia.
On the back of an enhanced feasibility study released last month , the company will advance planned activities in production schedule optimisation, equipment selection and contract and procurement negotiation.
Preferred vendors are completing equipment design for long lead items, as priority work steams ahead of a final investment decision. New appointments
Boss’ process plant management team has been strengthened in recent weeks to focus on key packages along the four critical paths of engineering and procurement, water treatment plant design, wellfield planning and development, and concrete and structural steel works.New appointees Ben Jeuken (general manager wellfield and resources) and Jason Cherry (geology […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content