Blue Sky Uranium noted that the drilling program at Ivana East was temporarily delayed due to technical issues with the drilling rig Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSX-V:BSK, OTCQB:BKUCF) has reported progress on exploration and development work at the Amarillo Grande Uranium-Vanadium Project in Rio Negro Province, Argentina, including process design testwork, resource evaluation, and drilling programs.
Regarding the process design testwork for the Ivana deposit, uranium and vanadium leach tests were completed on a composite bulk sample. The optimized leach conditions resulted in a uranium recovery rate of 96% and a vanadium recovery rate of 35%. Preparations are now underway for testing membrane filtration as the next step in the milling process.
The company also highlighted the advancement of modeling work conducted by external consultants to evaluate the impact of additional drilling and density measurements on the project’s mineral resources. The aim is to refine the boundaries of the deposit and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!