Blue Sky Uranium Corp. logo (CNW Group/Blue Sky Uranium Corp.) /NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO THE UNITED STATES/
VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 11, 2021 /CNW/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK ) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF) , ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has closed the 1 st tranche of the non-brokered private placement (the " Private Placement ") through the issuance of 22,913,577 units at a subscription price of $0.13 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of $2,978,765. The Company announced the private placement on December 29, 2020 and due to high investor demand, increased the amount from $3,510,000 to $5,460,000 consisting of 42 million units on January 5, 2021.
Each unit consists of one common share and one transferrable common share purchase warrant (the " Units "). Each warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one additional common share in the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content