VANCOUVER, BC, June 19, 2023 /CNW/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF) , ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has closed the first tranche of the non-brokered private placement announced on June 8, 2023 (the " Offering ") through the issuance of 14,155,635 units at a subscription price of $0.075 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of $1,061,672.63.
Each unit (a " Unit ") consists of one common share (a " Share ") and one transferrable common share purchase warrant (a " Warrant "). Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one additional common share in the capital of the Company at $0.12 per share for three (3) years from the date of issue, expiring on June 19, 2026.
Finder’s fees of $44,573.91 are payable in cash on a portion of the private placement to parties at […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content