TSX Venture Exchange: BSK
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MAL2
OTCQB Venture Market (OTC): BKUCF
VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK) (FSE: MAL2) (OTC: BKUCF) , ("Blue Sky" or the "Company") announces that the Company has made an application to the TSX Venture Exchange to extend the term of the outstanding warrants as follows: 5,940,064 warrants that are set to expire on December 19, 2020 to be extended to December 19, 2022. The warrants are also subject to an accelerator (see text below).
The exercise price of the warrants will remain at $0.30. Each whole warrant, when exercised, will be exchangeable for one common share of the Company.The Warrant exercise period may be accelerated if the volume weighted average price ("VWAP") for the Company’s common shares on the Exchange is $0.50 or greater for a period of 5 consecutive trading days, then the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content