Ivana deposit; Rio Negro province, Argentina During times of relative stock market unrest, caused by more hawkish Fed policies regarding potential interest rate hikes and reduction of bond buying programs, Volume: 149,976
Market Cap: 35.24m
PE Ratio: -3.90
Year High: $0.37
Year Low: $0.16
Shares Out: 185,455,307
Float: 181,853,112 Institute Hold’gs: 0.50% (as of 01/31/22) Institutions Bought Prev 3 Mo: 0Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK:TSX; BKUCF:OTC; MAL2:FSE) is busy drilling several Ivana targets at their flagship Amarillo Grande uranium project in Argentina.Nowadays uranium is a relatively hot market to be in, as the Sprott Uranium Trust is trying to kickstart the utility buying of long term contracts by more or less cornering the spot market for uranium oxide in my view, buying huge amounts with their budget of over $1.3B since September 2021: All moves of the uranium oxide spot price are represented nicely on this […]
Click here to view original web page at www.streetwisereports.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!