HAVE YOU READ OUR LATEST PRINT EDITION? Uranium stands as the coiled spring of the commodities space. At some point, the price of the nuclear fuel is going to take off. That’s the broad expectation out there. Ask around about the commodity to watch in the next 12 months and the answer increasingly comes back as uranium.
AUTHOR: Barry FitzGerald ( Resources: Rising Stars )
Maybe so, but the reality is that at $US32/lb (spot), the uranium price remains well below the $US60/lb price considered necessary to incentivise the investment in new supply required to fill the ever-widening gap between supply and long-term demand.
That’s been the uranium thematic for years. But thanks to Joe Biden, uranium’s coiled spring status is now drawing in more devotees by the day. And that’s because tucked away in his $US6 trillion budget request, there was a strong confirmation that nuclear power is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content