3 Penny Stocks to Watch as May Comes to an End
With another rough day of trading penny stocks and blue chips, there is a lot for investors to understand. Right now, investors need to consider what is going on in the stock market and how to take advantage.
In 2022, we have three factors at play. The first two are rising interest rates and climbing inflation. These have been the largest factors for the bearish trading patterns of the stock market in the past few weeks. And, they are likely going to continue being the largest reasons for market momentum moving forward. The last factor in this is the effects of geopolitical tensions on the world economy. While Ukraine is not causing havoc on the U.S. economy like it had, it is still causing shifts in pricing for energy globally.
At the end of the day, buying and selling […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content