(KVOA) – The Better Business Bureau (BBB) said that many people think selling gold is a common way to bring in quick cash but figuring out the right time to sell gold can be both a personal and financial decision. Regardless of your motivation, there are several factors the BBB recommended people consider when looking to sell gold pieces. Choose items wisely. Don’t be in a rush to sell. After picking out your potential items, wait a few days to re-evaluate your decision. Selling items that are mismatched, have broken pieces, or outdated items are a great start. Also, consider items that have no/low emotional attachment.
Know your items. It is rare to have items made of 24-karat gold, the maximum karat reading, as it too soft for use in most jewelry. In the U.S., most jewelry is either 10-, 14- or 18-karat gold. Jewelry stamped with a “GP” […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content