Investing News Network
24 October 2020 Overview
Baselode Energy (TSXV: FIND , OTCQB: BSENF) is a uranium-focused exploration company with two high potential projects in the Athabasca Basin area, which accounts for roughly 20 percent of global annual uranium production. Baselode Energy is exploring for basement-hosted deposits outside of the traditional “unconformity-controlled”-type uranium deposits, with emphasis on avoiding sandstone cover, and instead focusing on near-surface, structurally-controlled mineralization that could be mined easier than deposits underneath sandstone cover.
The Athabasca Basin is located in the top Canadian mining investment jurisdiction of Saskatchewan, based on the Fraser Institute Annual Survey of Mining Companies 2019. Since 2008, basement-hosted, high-grade uranium deposit discoveries have spurred and reinvigorated an exploration rush in the Basin, with a number of discoveries having been made, especially by junior companies which have created massive shareholder returns. The highest-grade uranium mines in the world are all situated within the Athabasca […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content