Barrick Gold has reported its Q3 2020 earnings.
The company reported an 80% rise in operating cash flow to $1.9billion and a 151% jump in free cash flow to $1.3 billion.
Barrick Gold surpassed my expectations and has more upside ahead.Barrick will likely increase its dividend next year and report even better earnings for Q4 2020. Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at The Gold Bull Portfolio. Get started today » Barrick Gold Just Crushed My Earnings Estimates Senior gold miner Barrick Gold ( GOLD ) has reported its Q3 2020 earnings , and while I was expecting a great quarter due to higher gold prices (33% increase) and strong production, the miner surpassed my expectations as its all-in sustaining costs of $966/oz came in lower than expected.While production was actually down a bit, the company remains on track to meet its full-year guidance between 4.6-5.0 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content