Barrick reported its third-quarter 2020 results on November 5, 2020. It recorded total sales of $3,540 million, up 32.2% year over year.
The company’s total gold production in 3Q’20 was 1,155 K Au Oz.
The investment thesis that I recommend is to keep a long-term position and never entirely sell out. Looking for a helping hand in the market? Members of The Gold And Oil Corner get exclusive ideas and guidance to navigate any climate. Get started today » Source: Business advantage PNG Image: Porgera Mine Investment Thesis The Toronto-based Barrick Gold ( GOLD ) released its third quarter of 2020 results on November 5, 2020. It was another outstanding quarter overall that beat analysts’ expectations, with record revenues of $3.540 billion and a whopping free cash flow of $1,311 million. The company decided to increase the dividend by 12.5% or a yield of 1.39%, which is relatively small.One encouraging is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content