Don’t let the uranium price fool you, positive sentiment is here to stay
Market analysts believe the medium to long term outlook for uranium is promising
Here are 12 sub-$20m market cap stocks to take a closer look at Despite the challenging and uncertain macroeconomic environment, market analysts believe the medium to long term outlook for uranium is promising. Positive sentiment seems to have shifted from an energy policy and geopolitical risk perspective, yet uranium prices have not touched the US$60/lb mark since April last year, which is what a lot of aspiring developers use to justify the profitability of their future operations.While many might be wondering why the price has not budged, Per Jander, WMC Energy technical advisor to Sprott Physical Uranium Trust reminds investors to keep watch as it takes time. “It’s not a big catch-up effect where everything hits the market at […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!