Body Uranium Energy Balyasny Asset Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm purchased 75,200 shares of the basic materials company’s stock, valued at approximately $229,000.
Several other institutional investors have also added to or reduced their stakes in the company. State Street Corp raised its holdings in shares of Uranium Energy by 18.8% during the 2nd quarter. State Street Corp now owns 22,424,963 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $59,650,000 after purchasing an additional 3,544,070 shares in the last quarter. BlackRock Inc. raised its holdings in shares of Uranium Energy by 5.4% during the 3rd quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 14,884,297 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $45,397,000 after purchasing an additional 760,753 shares in the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content