Accurate Industries is preparing and will maintain the winter access road under the supervision of TerraLogic Exploration Inc. The 73 km road allows access from Provincial Highway 955 along a portion of the Cree Lake Road then to the planned Snoop Lake camp site on the East Preston Project. The road has been successfully opened beyond the Mirror River, approximately 55 km along the route to camp.
Opening of the 73 km winter road to access the property and campsite is nearing completion, with major camp equipment and materials expected on site by month’s end. Camp construction is expected to begin and complete early next week. Discovery Mining Services will build and support the camp operations. Drilling is anticipated to commence immediately thereafter, utilizing two diamond drill rigs provided by Full Force Drilling Ltd., throughout the months of January and February and into early March.
“We are very happy to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content