Drilling at the East Preston Project commenced on January 24 th , and to date, 1,334 meters has been completed in 6 drill holes. After some initial startup delays due to the extreme cold weather, two drill rigs are now operational on the project. Four drill holes are complete and two are in progress on the G-Zone. One drill rig is being moved to the K-Zone. See figure 2 for corresponding locations.
Winter 2022 Diamond Drilling Program
TerraLogic Exploration Inc. is executing the winter 2022 diamond drilling program under the guidance and supervision of Azincourt’s Vice President, Exploration, Trevor Perkins, P.Geo, and Jarrod Brown, M.Sc., P.Geo, Chief Geologist and Project Manager with TerraLogic Exploration. The program is planned for approximately 6,000m of drilling in 30-35 drill holes. Drilling will focus on the A-G and K-H-Q trends and commenced in the G-Zone where the 2021 drill program ended. The program […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!