"enCore is very pleased with the results of the Azarga Uranium shareholder vote and will be working closely with Azarga to complete the next steps to close this transaction," said William M. Sheriff, Executive Chairman. "Upon closing of this transaction, enCore Energy will have established itself as one of the leading in-situ recovery uranium development companies in the United States. The two licensed Texas production plants, now under revitalization, combined with over 90 million 43-101 compliant pounds of uranium resources across Wyoming, South Dakota and New Mexico 1 ideally position enCore to advance clean energy sources in the nuclear renaissance."
In addition, the Plan of Arrangement was approved by a simple majority of the votes cast by Azarga Uranium shareholders, excluding the votes cast in respect of the Azarga Uranium shares held by certain related parties (as defined by Multilateral Instrument 61-101 – Protection of Minority Security […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content