Pic: via Getty Images share
Aura has mobilised a diamond drill rig to commence a 10,000m infill program that aims to upgrade resources at its Tiris uranium project in Mauritania.
With a diamond drill rig already mobilsed to Tiris, the program, which is expected to kick off at the end of the month, will generate large diameter core in about 60 holes to validate the downhole radiometric logging results that the updated resource estimate will be based on and provide density data. This will support air-core drilling and down hole logging across key resource zones at Tiris.
Aura Energy’s (ASX:AEE) 2022 resource upgrade program seeks to move more of its 56 million pound U 3 O 8 , resource from the Inferred category to the higher confidence Measured and Indicated categories.It will also seek to identify further exploration targets that could expand one of the lowest cost uranium projects […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content