Aura Energy Limited, a company focused on the development of the low CAPEX, low operating cost Tiris Uranium Project in Mauritania, has appointed leading consultancy group, Diplomat Communications, to liaise with the Swedish government and other relevant stakeholders in relation to advancing the Häggån Project towards production. Highlights
Aura owns 100% of the Häggån Project in Sweden, with inferred resources of 800 m lbs of triuranium octoxide (U 3 O 8 ) and a high grade zone of 800 m pounds of vanadium oxide (V 2 O 5 ), along with other important battery metals including nickel (Ni), zinc (Zn) and molybdenum (Mo).
Security of supply for energy and battery metals, including uranium and vanadium has become an important driver in Europe. The battle to recognise nuclear power as green has intensified in recent months as EU countries have faced record electricity prices this winter.
On 1 January 2022, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content