Aura is charging ahead towards uranium production. Pic: via Getty Images share
Aura is progressing its plans to expand and start uranium production at its Tiris project with the appointment of Dr Will Goodall as its acting chief executive officer.
Dr Goodall is no stranger to Aura Energy (ASX:AEE) , having worked with the Company for over 10 years, and has been its principal metallurgist since 2018.
He was responsible for delivering the scoping and definitive feasibility studies for the Tiris project in Mauritania and the uranium scoping study for the Häggån project in Sweden.The company’s new acting chief executive has over 20 years of experience in mineral processing and hydrometallurgy across a wide range of commodities. His appointment comes on the back of Aura’s strategic board restructure in December , which has allowed the company to focus on uranium production at Tiris.“I am pleased to take on the role […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content