News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / November 30, 2021 / Atomic Minerals Corporation (formerly Resolve Ventures Inc.) ("ATOMIC MINERALS" or the "Company") ( TSXV:ATOM ) is pleased to announce that further to its price reservation, the Company will proceed with a Private Placement of up to 16,000,000 Units ( "Units" ) at $0.075 per Unit for gross proceeds of up to $1,200,000.
Each Unit is comprised of one common share at $0.075 per common share and one warrant exercisable at $0.10 per common share for two years from closing. The Company may pay finders fees.
Use of proceeds will be for the technical advancement of its newly optioned Lloyd Lake Uranium Project ( "Lloyd Lake" ), and general working capital to enable the Company to pursue further uranium assets. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content