July 2018 and is a high-grade uranium project located on the Company’s 100% owned Larocque East property (the "Property") in the Eastern Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan. 1. Radioactivity is total gamma from drill core measured with an RS-125 hand-held spectrometer. 2. Measurements of total gamma cps on drill core are an indication of uranium content but may not correlate with uranium chemical assays. Andy Carmichael, Vice President of Exploration commented: "The grade and thickness of mineralization in LE21-78C1 coupled with the radioactivity intersected by LE21-87A and LE21-107 is evidence that further potential remains at the J-L fault corridor. We look forward to exploring this prospective corridor in 2022, particularly along strike of LE21-101 as this area is untested for 150m to the west and open to the east."
Tim Gabruch, President and Chief Executive Officer commented: "The summer drill program was successful in continuing to enhance our understanding […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content