The Anson Resources Ltd ’s [ ASX:ASN ] share price is up after announcing exploration at Yellow Cat has confirmed high grades of uranium and vanadium.
Anson reported high-grade assay values of up to 87,600ppm uranium (10.33% U3O8) and 143,500ppm vanadium (25.61% V2O5).
This news was positive enough for ASN shares to spike.
ASN shares are currently up 5.6%. ASX ASN – Anson Resources Share Price Chart Source: TradingView.com ASN shares have outperformed ASX 200 the last 12 months, gaining almost 370%. Yellow Cat assays confirms high-grade uranium and vanadium Today Anson announced the completion of the second stage of its uranium and vanadium exploration program at its 100% owned Yellow Cat Project in Utah.Anson said the exploration yielded ‘ exceptional high-grade ’ assays with values of up to 87,600ppm uranium (10.33% U3O8) and 143,500ppm vanadium (25.61% V2O5).ASN also noted that multiple occurrences of visible mineralisation were observed on the faces […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content